This is John from Move Shoot Move, and I have great news to share with you.
As you may know, we previously advertised that, for timelapse mode, our product did not support Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Pentax, and other cameras.
This is totally wrong. We made a mistake.
In fact, our rotators can support all cameras for timelapse function. (Inspired by David Maimó )
- By default, the Rotator was controlled by Nikon, Canon camera's hot shoe for timelapse.
- But for Fujifilm & Olympus, we need an external intervalometer to control the Rotator. (because Fujifilm & Olympus' hot shoe cannot do this job).
- So, in short, the intervalometer acts as a hot-shoe port.
- Set your intervalometer's delay time to 0.
- Set your intervalometer's exposure length to 0.
- Set your intervalometer's interval time the same as your camera.
- Set your intervalometer's number of shots the same as your camera.
Helpful Tip Update!
around 115 shots. Is there a sync issue of some kind between the camera and the intervalometer?