How to Adjust the Beam of the new Adjustable Laser Pointer
- First, you need to mount the laser pointer to the rotator on a steady tripod.
- Loosen the holding screw of the laser pointer. Turn it on and rotate it in 360 degrees, you'll see its beam draws a circle.
- Mark the leftest dot and rightest dot the laser hits.
- Find the center dot and mark it.
- Insert the wrench provided in the X&Y screw holes. Adjust the beam by screwing the X and Y screws, until the laser hits the middle mark. (X adjustment is up and down and Y adjustment is left and right)