Skip to content
- First, you need to mount the laser pointer to the rotator on a steady tripod.
Loosen the holding screw of the laser pointer.
- Mark the leftest dot and rightest dot the laser hits.
- Find the center dot and mark it.
- Insert the wrench provided in the X&Y screw holes. Adjust the beam by screwing the X and Y screws, until the laser hits the middle mark. (X adjustment is up and down and Y adjustment is left and right)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.