New 3/8 Screws with stopper are ready for all users.
- Ideal for use on tripods, tripod heads, ball heads, monopods, light stands, DSLR/SLR cameras, camcorders and more.
- The reducer bushing screw adapter allows you to convert any standard 3/8"-16 thread for the insertion of a standard 1/4"-20 screw.
- Precision-made standard 3/8"-16 male to 1/4"-20 female convert screw adapter.
- Made of high-quality all-metal, solid and durable to use.
- Package includes 4 packs of 3/8" to 1/4" convert screw adapters.
4 pcs x 1/4" to 3/8" Tripod Monopod Convert Screw Adapter
Great product that provides a compact effect means of addressing several astrophotography needs. Plus many accessories to support further needs.
I have used it so far several times in a location (balcony) where polar alignment was not possible with the laser or the scope. I used an app on the phone to do a 'blind' alignment and I was surprised with the results: I was able to do 5 minute exposures with no trailing on different lenses up to 35mm. I also used it on a second occasion with the same set up, and I was able to do 2min-3min exposures zwith a 135mm lens with no trailing.
Overall worth every single euro I put into this. It is limited in terms of weight (I put a D800 with a Nikon 105mm lens and I don't think I would put anything bigger on the tracker) but excellent at what it does!
Yes, I recived the New screws with stopper .
But, The delivery was too late
I think you need to check for delivery method
after purchasing my msm rotator,great piece of kit,i had a problem with my hot shoe cable adaptor...after a couple of emails explaining the problem a new cable arrived in the post,foc.thanks msm for a great product and customer service,regards,stuart royle.