Los nuevos tornillos de 3/8 con tapón están listos para todos los usuarios.
- Ideal para su uso en trípodes, cabezas de trípode, cabezas de bola, monopodos, soportes de luz, cámaras DSLR/SLR, videocámaras y más.
- El adaptador de tornillo de buje reductor le permite convertir cualquier rosca estándar de 3/8"-16 para la inserción de un tornillo estándar de 1/4"-20.
- Adaptador de tornillo de conversión de 3/8"-16 macho a 1/4"-20 hembra.
- Hechos de metal de alta calidad, sólidos y duraderos.
- El paquete incluye 4 paquetes de adaptadores de tornillo convertible de 3/8" a 1/4".
4 paquetes de adaptador de tornillo de conversión de trípode monopode de 1/4" a 3/8"
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works great. No problems and easy to use.
Open your eyes to the stars above you, see galaxies and nebulas with your camera .The Move shoot move lets you capture amazing images.
It's light compact and fits in your bag.
Astronomy has never been so accessible.
Plus an online community is always there to help you in your journey.
Really like the new screw with stoppers, makes getting a firm fit without the screw going to far into the base.
Small and light and tracks perfectly.
Great product that provides a compact effect means of addressing several astrophotography needs. Plus many accessories to support further needs.
I have used it so far several times in a location (balcony) where polar alignment was not possible with the laser or the scope. I used an app on the phone to do a 'blind' alignment and I was surprised with the results: I was able to do 5 minute exposures with no trailing on different lenses up to 35mm. I also used it on a second occasion with the same set up, and I was able to do 2min-3min exposures zwith a 135mm lens with no trailing.
Overall worth every single euro I put into this. It is limited in terms of weight (I put a D800 with a Nikon 105mm lens and I don't think I would put anything bigger on the tracker) but excellent at what it does!
Yes, I recived the New screws with stopper .
But, The delivery was too late
I think you need to check for delivery method
after purchasing my msm rotator,great piece of kit,i had a problem with my hot shoe cable adaptor...after a couple of emails explaining the problem a new cable arrived in the post,foc.thanks msm for a great product and customer service,regards,stuart royle.