- one ball head connects the Rotator with your tripod.
- one ball head connects your camera onto the Rotator.
With this top ball head, your camera will be free to move, you can shoot any direction of the sky, any stars.
Universal Mini Tripod Ball Head Mount With Quick Release Plate&1/4 screw
- 360 Degree Swivel: Equipped with 3 knobs for adjustment, you are able to set your camera at different angle
- Comes with 3/8'' Bottom Screw Thread; You can attach it to your tripod, monopod or camera slider for adding more flexibility in angle changing
- 1/4" quick shoe plate; Easy to set up in seconds, it has both horizontal and vertical bubble level to enhance the perception of position
- With Fine Tuning Damping to protect your device from sudden plunge while doing versatile angle shooting
- The base with index marking to indicate more precise control. Note: Tripod head Only; Camera and tripod are not included
Using it with my CANON EOS 6D Mk2 and lenses up to 85mm (my 200 is a bigger gun). Easy to mount, It fits perfectly on my Tripod. As I live in the Southern Hemisphere the polar (south pole) alignment is pretty challenging - much more as we do not have a Stella Polaris. Much more disappointing is no laser pointer are allowed in Oz...
I am using my iPhone with PhotoPills - problem solved :-)
Amazing star tracker for the price. I bought the complete package and the service I.e delivery was great. Received it within 10 days. Happy customer
Great product and packaging.
Good bullhead with fair price
The battery provided with the laser pointer is very week. Even loaded at 100% I could not use it two times and so the orientation of my Move Shoot Move rotator was not correct, the stars still made a line on the pics.
This star tracker is awesome. It allows for quick and easy setup, and allows you to capture images that produce sharp star images!
Definitely recommend these ball heads when ordering your rotator! Amazing quality
Ball head to connect camera
Ordered the move shoot move after a long process of investigation seemed like the one for me , I ordered the kit with rotator laser polar scope and extra ball head , still not had a decent chance to use it fully but on the limited testing it looks like a brilliant bit of kit , bring on the milky way