- one ball head connects the Rotator with your tripod.
- one ball head connects your camera onto the Rotator.
With this top ball head, your camera will be free to move, you can shoot any direction of the sky, any stars.
Universal Mini Tripod Ball Head Mount With Quick Release Plate&1/4 screw
- 360 Degree Swivel: Equipped with 3 knobs for adjustment, you are able to set your camera at different angle
- Comes with 3/8'' Bottom Screw Thread; You can attach it to your tripod, monopod or camera slider for adding more flexibility in angle changing
- 1/4" quick shoe plate; Easy to set up in seconds, it has both horizontal and vertical bubble level to enhance the perception of position
- With Fine Tuning Damping to protect your device from sudden plunge while doing versatile angle shooting
- The base with index marking to indicate more precise control. Note: Tripod head Only; Camera and tripod are not included
all works fine perfekt
Since I received my MSM I haven’t had any opportunity to use the equipment due to cloud cover at my location... but looking forward to using it though..
I'm new to astro photography and using Move shoot Move is a new learning curve. I have found that using the MSM and aligning in the southern hemisphere is a little difficult. The product is well made and service and backup very good.
The MSM works as advertised. The bad news is I discovered my camera is woefully inadequate to get the type of quality photos you see being posted. So I'll be looking to upgrade soon.
Had very little time in the field with the MSM but on the face of it looks a good product. Very well built and easier to use than most other trackers, no problem with laser although its not been cold. Looking forward to a longer session
Smaller, but hard to keep work, polar alignment is very hard.