3 In 1 - MSM SiFo™ Rotator for Star Tracking, Motion Time-lapse & Panorama- FREE SHIPPING TODAY
How to Choose the Ideal Gear for Your Astro-Landscape Photography?
Regarding the star pointer:
- If you are a new player, we recommend choosing the star pointer as a start. It's easier to do the polar alignment for new players.
- If you mainly play with a wide-angle lens, then the star pointer is enough and the most convenient for you.
- If you are new and have a low budget, you can just buy the Basic kit B to start.
- If you want one ready to shoot Astro kit, then you can buy the Pro kit B.
- If you are experienced, I suppose you've understood how much you can benefit from the Rotator's portability and it's straight forward design.
Do I need to buy the Polar Scope?
- If you play with a long lens, then better add the Polar Scope to do a more accurate polar alignment.
- If you are from Australia, then you should buy the Polar Scope due to it is prohibited in Australia to buy the laser pointer.
- If you may travel to shoot in Australia or some locations that do not allow laser pointer, then better have one Polar Scope for them.
- If you live in Australia, then buy the Basic Kit A to start.
- If you just want one ready to go Astro kit for your DSLR, then buy the Pro Kit A.
- The Complete kit is set up support all the above scenes, ready to go and all locations.
- We have a tutorial in our user manual, also we have a tutorial for Southern Hemisphere
- We are online every day to help, just shoot our Email/Messenger anytime.
Does this Tracker support my Camera?
- As a star tracker, it can support all cameras.
- Timelapse, Panorama mode can only work with: Nikon, Canon, Sony.
What Photographers Are Shooting with SiFo?
Photographer: Gilles Taochy
Photographer: Mark Green
Photographer: Arun Soman
Photographer: Mike Ridley
Check Mr.Alyn's Review from the UK
Check Mr.Gunther's Review from Germany:
Thanks to its small weight and dimension, it presents your already heavy bag more space and weight.
One Cable Fits All Your Cameras
Do not need different cables for your cameras. Check Quick SetupUltra Long Battery Life
Supports to take 3000 shots. This meets most of the daily usage.Passive Motorized Design
No confliction with your camera's built-in App, compatible with most cameras that has a hot shoe port. Check Why Passive DesignInnovative Worm Gear System
Size: 1.7" x 3.15" x 3.9" (4.3cm x 8cm x 9.9cm)
Weight: 1.01 lbs (450g)
Max Load: 3 Kg
Step Options: Star Tracking Mode (360° in 24hrs) | 0.05°/step, 0.075°/step, 0.1°/step, 0.125°/step | 2°/step(200mm), 9°/step(35mm)
Input: DC5.0V 1.0A Max
Battery Life: >= 24 hrs for star tracking / 3000 shots for time-lapse
Warranty: One Year
Charging Cable x1
1/4 to 3/8 Adapter x1