- This Pan-tilt head is used to connect your Rotator with your tripod.
- Compared with ball head, it's easier to control your Rotator's gesture.
- It's capable of holding up to 5kg.
- 360° Rotation, Built-In Bubble Level
- 90° Forwards and 90° Backwards Tilt
- Full Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
- Dedicated angle scales for each movement that are designed for easy visibility further promote fast, repeatable, and accurate device positioning
Weight: 355g (12.48 oz)
Safety Payload Weight: 5Kg (11.02 lbs)
Base Diameter: 55mm (2.16 inch)
Bubble Level: Top 1, Side 2.
Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw,
Bottom: 3/8″ thread,
Pan-tilt head upto 5Kg - Pre order
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and good products
Being able to control which direction it moves at any given time makes this mount much easier to to use for polar alignment than a ball head.
I was impressed with the quality of this product. the machining is excellent and motion of the unit in both directions is smooth and sure. Angle markings are a plus.
Really pleased with the items. In particular the ability to align the S celestial pole. It looks like I got it pretty much spot on first time. Works well with my Cameras
Este cabezal permite ubicar la estrella polar o Polaris en el hemisferio sur de forma rápida y precisa, es una compra obligatoria para mejorar la precisión al momento de tomar fotos de larga exposición.
Saludos desde Perú.
The Pan-and-Tilt Head tipod head is a very good tripod head that performs very well with the Move-Shoot-Move star tracker and with any photo or video camera that you attach to it. It is very sturdy and strong, keeping the equipment that you attach to it very stable without any movement. The adjustment controls are also very fluid and good. It is the perfect tripod head for astrophotography because it allows for the alignment of the equipment with the latitude and with the Polar Star (North Hemisphere) easily. I'm very satisfied with the product and strongly recomend it to everyone.