HOLIDAY SALE ALMOST SOLD OUT
Extra 10% OFF, CODE "2020"
Apply coupon code "2020" when checking out. The final discount price will show up once you apply coupon code "2020".
BEST PRICE AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
What has updated in the new button version?
- Replace the Knob by Button to solve the defectives caused by knob design.
- 15% smaller than the Knob.
- Added 1/2 star tracking mode, then you can take the Milkyway in one shot.
- Remove the less used panorama mode.
- Easier to install with the new screws with stopper
- An illuminator is added to the polar scope.
How to Choose the Ideal Gear for Your Astro-Landscape Photography?
Do I need the star pointer?
- If you are a new player, we recommend choosing the star pointer as a start. It's easier to do the polar alignment for new players.
- If you mainly play with a wide-angle lens, then the star pointer is enough and the most convenient for you.
- If you are new and have a low budget, you can buy the Basic kit B to start.
- If you want one ready to shoot Astro kit, then you can buy the Pro kit B.
- If you are experienced, I suppose you've understood how much you can benefit from the Rotator's portability and it's straight forward design.
Do I need to buy the Polar Scope?
- If you play with a long lens, then better add the Polar Scope to do a more accurate polar alignment.
- If you are from Australia, then you should buy the Polar Scope due to it is prohibited in Australia to buy the laser pointer.
- If you may travel to shoot in Australia or some locations that do not allow laser pointer, then better have one Polar Scope for them.
- If you live in Australia, then buy the Basic Kit A to start.
- If you just want one ready to go Astro kit for your DSLR, then buy the Pro-Kit A.
- The Complete kit is set up to support all the above scenes, ready to go and all locations.
Does this Tracker support my Camera?
- As a star tracker, it can support all cameras.
- As a timelapse mount, It works directly with Nikon, Canon, Sony camera through the hot-shoe port. For Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus, just connect this intervalometer will be ok.
30-days full refund Warranty.
If you received a defective one, don’t worry, we will resend you a new one instantly. Up until now, the defective rate is within 1%.
If you do not want to buy it anymore within 30 days, return to us, and you will get a full refund, in this case, you just need to pay the returning shipping fee. It may cost $20 from your country to us.
1 Year Quality Warranty
If it happens to malfunction, we will exchange a new one for you all at our expense.
The mechanism behind Move Shoot Move star tracker:
- Earth is rotating.
- What happened?
- How to expose more than 60 seconds?
- What's Polar alignment?
- Is your Polar alignment difficult and complicated?
- If you already know where to find the Polaris, then just aim the laser at the Polaris, then polar alignment is done😉.
- If you don't know where to find the Polaris, then download one free app, 'Skysafari,' set it to VR mode. It will spot the Polaris when you move your phone around the sky.
- How to do a polar alignment in Southern Hemisphere?
- If the star is tracked, will the foreground be blurred?
- First, we set the tracker OFF to get the clear foreground(your composition).
- Then we wait for the ideal stars to show up in our composition, turn the track ON, shoot the tracked stars. Then combine these two pictures to get the final one.
Check Mr.Alyn's review from the UK, on star tracking.
Check Mr.Gunther's review, the godfather of timelapse.
The mechanism for time-lapse:
Up too 3000 shots in one charge.Passive (Slave) motorized in timelapse mode
The Rotator is just a slave to your camera (intervalometer). No confliction with your camera's built-in App, compatible with most cameras that has a hot shoe port. Check Why Passive DesignThe innovative worm gear system
Size: 1.7" x 3.15" x 3.9" (4.3cm x 8cm x 9.9cm)
Weight: 1.01 lbs (450g)
Max load: 6.6Lbs (3Kg)
Step options: Star Tracking Mode (360° in 24hrs) | 0.05°/step, 0.075°/step, 0.1°/step, 0.125°/step
Input: DC5.0V 1.0A Max
Battery life: 5 hrs for star tracking / 3000 shots for time-lapse
Warranty: One Year
1/4 to 3/8 Adapter x1