BEST PRICE AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
What has been updated in the new button version?
- Replaced the Knob with a Button to solve the deficiencies with the knob design.
- 15% smaller than the Knob.
- Added 1/2 speed star tracking mode, then you can take photos of the Milkyway with one shot.
- Removed the less frequently used panorama mode.
- Easier to install with the new screws with stopper
- An illuminator was added to the polar scope.
How to Choose the Ideal Gear for Your Astro-Landscape Photography?
Starter Kit(4-Day delivery for US): Rotator, Laser Pointer, Ball Head, Laser Bracket, Laser Charger
Basic Kit A: Rotator + Polar Scope + Scope illuminator+ Scope Bracket
Pro-Kit A: Rotator, Polar Scope, Scope illuminator, Scope Bracket, Pan Tilt Head, Head Lamp (Red LED)
Basic Kit B: Rotator, Laser Pointer, Laser Bracket, Laser Charger
Pro-Kit B: Rotator, Laser Pointer, Laser Bracket, Laser Charger, Pan Tilt Head, Head Lamp (Red LED)
Basic Kit C: Rotator, Laser Pointer, Polar Scope, Scope illuminator, Bracket, Laser charger
Complete Kit: Rotator, Polar Scope, Scope illuminator, Laser pointer, Pan Tilt Head, Head Lamp, Bracket, Laser Charger)
Do I need the star pointer?
- If you are a new player, we recommend choosing the star pointer as a start. It's easier to do the polar alignment for new players.
- If you mainly play with a wide-angle lens, then the star pointer is enough and the most convenient for you.
- For US users, I recommend you just choose the Starter Kit, it will be shipped from our US warehouse directly to you, you can receive it within 4 days. Starter Kit including - Rotator, Star Pointer, Ball head, Laser Holder and Charger).
- If you are new and have a low budget, you can start with the Basic kit B (including- Rotator, Star Pointer, Laser holder, and Charger).
- If you want one ready to shoot Astro kit, then you can buy the Pro kit B. (Rotator, Star Pointer, Pan Tilt Head, and Head Lamp)
- If you are experienced, I suppose you've understood how much you can benefit from the Rotator's portability and it's straight forward design.
Do I need to buy the Polar Scope?
- If you play with a long lens, then better add the Polar Scope to do a more accurate polar alignment.
- If you are from Australia, then you should buy the Polar Scope due to it is prohibited in Australia to buy the laser pointer.
- If you may travel to shoot in Australia or some locations that do not allow laser pointer, then better have one Polar Scope for them.
- If you live in Australia, then start with the Basic Kit A (Rotator, Polar Scope, Bracket for Scope, Scope Illuminator)
- If you just want one ready to go Astro kit for your DSLR, then buy the Pro-Kit A. (Rotator, Polar Scope, Pan Tilt Head, and Red LED Head Lamp)
- The Complete kit is set up to support all the above scenes, ready to go and all locations. (Rotator, Polar Scope, Star Pointer, Pan Tilt Head, Red LED Head Lamp, Scope Illuminator, Bracket, Charger)
Does this Tracker support my Camera?
- As a star tracker, it can support all cameras.
- As a timelapse mount, It works directly with Nikon, Canon, Sony camera through the hot-shoe port. For Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus, just connect this intervalometer will be ok.
30-days full refund Warranty.
If you received a defective one, don’t worry, we will resend you a new one instantly. Up until now, the defective rate is within 1%.
If you do not want to buy it anymore within 30 days, return to us, and you will get a full refund, in this case, you just need to pay the returning shipping fee. It may cost $20 from your country to us.
1 Year Quality Warranty
If it happens to malfunction, we will exchange a new one for you all at our expense.
The mechanism behind Move Shoot Move star tracker:
- Earth is rotating.
- What happened?
- How to expose more than 60 seconds?
- What's Polar alignment?
- Is your Polar alignment difficult and complicated?
- If you already know where to find the Polaris, then just aim the laser at the Polaris, then polar alignment is done😉.
- If you don't know where to find the Polaris, then download one free app, 'Skysafari,' set it to VR mode. It will spot the Polaris when you move your phone around the sky.
- How to do a polar alignment in Southern Hemisphere?
- If the star is tracked, will the foreground be blurred?
- First, we set the tracker OFF to get the clear foreground(your composition).
- Then we wait for the ideal stars to show up in our composition, turn the track ON, shoot the tracked stars. Then combine these two pictures to get the final one.
"So simple to use
I purchased a Sky Watcher Star Adventurer awhile ago, and beside the weight, it was that complicated I just could not be bothered. Having received my MSM last week I went out with high hopes and it delivered. I did not purchase the polar scope or laser pointer, but used a couple of different apps on the phone and was able to take shots of more than 5 minutes with only small movement. Shots under 3 minutes were pin sharp.
Finally, the weight. So easy to just chuck it in the camera bag and take it anywhere. So glad I decided to purchase Move Shoot Move!!!"
- David Dalton, Forest Lake, AU
Below is Mr.Alyn's review from the UK, on star tracking.
Check Mr.Gunther's review, the godfather of timelapse.
The mechanism for time-lapse:
Up too 3000 shots in one charge.Passive (Slave) motorized in timelapse mode
The Rotator is just a slave to your camera (intervalometer). No confliction with your camera's built-in App, compatible with most cameras that has a hot shoe port.The innovative worm gear system
Our worm-gear self-lock mechanism presents two key benefits: Top-Level Move Shoot Move performance and Super Long Battery Life.
Size: 1.7" x 3.15" x 3.9" (4.3cm x 8cm x 9.9cm)
Weight: 1.01 lbs (450g)
Max load: 6.6Lbs (3Kg)
Step options: Star Tracking Mode (360° in 24hrs) | 0.05°/step, 0.075°/step, 0.1°/step, 0.125°/step
Input: DC5.0V 1.0A Max
Battery life: 5 hrs for star tracking / 3000 shots for time-lapse
Warranty: One Year
1/4 to 3/8 Adapter x1