- Cette tête Pan-tilt est utilisée pour connecter votre Rotator à votre trépied.
- Comparé à une rotule, il est plus facile de contrôler votre Rotator.
- Il est capable de supporter jusqu'à 5 kg.
- Rotation à 360 °, niveau de bulle intégré
- 90 ° vers l'avant et 90 ° vers l'arrière inclinaison
- complète Construction durable en alliage d'aluminium
- Des échelles d'angle dédiées pour chaque mouvement, conçues pour une visibilité facile, favorisent un positionnement rapide, répétable et précis de l'appareil
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The MSM star tracker is the perfect portable star tracker. Most other are way to big to carry around and set up.
very good as usual
I am overall happy with this. It is neat, compact enough and the latitude markers are definitely helpful. However, a couple of points no note..
1) I am always afraid of it gradually sloping down
2) Lack of fine tuning the inclination
Having said that I am in love with it and will definitely recommend to friends
Pan-tilt head upto 5Kg - Pre order
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and good products
Being able to control which direction it moves at any given time makes this mount much easier to to use for polar alignment than a ball head.
I was impressed with the quality of this product. the machining is excellent and motion of the unit in both directions is smooth and sure. Angle markings are a plus.
Really pleased with the items. In particular the ability to align the S celestial pole. It looks like I got it pretty much spot on first time. Works well with my Cameras
Este cabezal permite ubicar la estrella polar o Polaris en el hemisferio sur de forma rápida y precisa, es una compra obligatoria para mejorar la precisión al momento de tomar fotos de larga exposición.
Saludos desde Perú.
The Pan-and-Tilt Head tipod head is a very good tripod head that performs very well with the Move-Shoot-Move star tracker and with any photo or video camera that you attach to it. It is very sturdy and strong, keeping the equipment that you attach to it very stable without any movement. The adjustment controls are also very fluid and good. It is the perfect tripod head for astrophotography because it allows for the alignment of the equipment with the latitude and with the Polar Star (North Hemisphere) easily. I'm very satisfied with the product and strongly recomend it to everyone.