Travel Star Tracker & Motion Timelapse mount - MSM™ Rotator -Upgraded Button version - FREE SHIPPING TODAY
What has updated in the new button version?
- Replace the Knob by Button to solve the defectives caused by knob design.
- Less space than the Knob.
- Added 1/2 star tracking mode, then you can take the Milkyway in one shot.
- Remove the less used panorama mode.
If you prefer the old Knob version, please click here to buy the Knob Version
How to Choose the Ideal Gear for Your Astro-Landscape Photography?
Regarding the star pointer:
- If you are a new player, we recommend choosing the star pointer as a start. It's easier to do the polar alignment for new players. (Star Pointer's output is <1mw, please check above label)
- If you mainly play with a wide-angle lens, then the star pointer is enough and the most convenient for you.
- If you are new and have a low budget, you can just buy the Basic kit B to start.
- If you want one ready to shoot Astro kit, then you can buy the Pro kit B.
- If you are experienced, I suppose you've understood how much you can benefit from the Rotator's portability and it's straight forward design.
Do I need to buy the Polar Scope?
- If you play with a long lens, then better add the Polar Scope to do a more accurate polar alignment.
- If you are from Australia, then you should buy the Polar Scope due to it is prohibited in Australia to buy the laser pointer.
- If you may travel to shoot in Australia or some locations that do not allow laser pointer, then better have one Polar Scope for them.
- If you live in Australia, then buy the Basic Kit A to start.
- If you just want one ready to go Astro kit for your DSLR, then buy the Pro Kit A.
- The Complete kit is set up support all the above scenes, ready to go and all locations.
- We have a tutorial in our user manual, also we have a tutorial for Southern Hemisphere
- We are online every day to help, just shoot our Email/Messenger anytime.
Does this Tracker support my Camera?
- As a star tracker, it can support all cameras.
- Timelapse, Panorama mode can only work with: Nikon, Canon, Sony.
30 days full refund guarantee.
If you received a defective one, don’t worry, we will resend you a new one instantly. Up until now, the defective rate is within 1%.
If you do not want to buy it anymore within 30 days, return to us, and you will get a full refund, in this case, you just need to pay the returning shipping fee, it may cost $20 from your country to us.
1 Year quality guarantee
If it happens to malfunction, we will exchange a new one for you at our expense.
Check Mr.Alyn's Review from the UK
Check Mr.Gunther's Review from Germany:
What Photographers Are Shooting with SiFo?
Photographer: Gilles Taochy
Photographer: Mark Green
Photographer: Arun Soman
Photographer: Mike Ridley
Thanks to its small weight and dimension, it presents your already heavy bag more space and weight.
One Cable Fits All Your Cameras
Do not need different cables for your cameras. Check Quick SetupUltra Long Battery Life
Supports to take 3000 shots. This meets most of the daily usage.Passive Motorized Design
No confliction with your camera's built-in App, compatible with most cameras that has a hot shoe port. Check Why Passive DesignInnovative Worm Gear System
Size: 1.7" x 3.15" x 3.9" (4.3cm x 8cm x 9.9cm)
Weight: 1.01 lbs (450g)
Max Load: 3 Kg
Step Options: Star Tracking Mode (360° in 24hrs) | 0.05°/step, 0.075°/step, 0.1°/step, 0.125°/step
Input: DC5.0V 1.0A Max
Battery Life: 5 hrs for star tracking / 3000 shots for time-lapse
Warranty: One Year
1/4 to 3/8 Adapter x1
Received safe and sound. Really impressed with this piece of kit. Easy to polar align with the laser, and has enabled me to use my wide angle lens at f4.5, which would normally be useless for astrophotography. Can't wait to get out and use it again.
I had multiple chances to try out the rotator since it arrived. I have to say I am completely satisfied with it. I love astrophotography and I always wanted to get a star tracker but I wasn't into in deep sky photography that much to spend too much money on it.
Honestly what got me at first is the price and the nice accessories that you boundle with. Secondly I am imoressed with the size. It is small, fit in any photography bag, but still durable and can handle the weight.
I had a couple of shoots, and I have to say I haven't tried it with the easy target yet. (Milky way with wide angle) I bet it can shoot 5-10 minutes.
I tried the rotator with 140mm crop lens (200 on FF) to shoot the Andromeda galaxy.
I was able to pull off 1-2 minutes of exposures.
So great product, great build quality, small size, great price!
There is one future improvement opportunity though and it is the attachment of the laser pointer.
It is convenient to align roughly with a laser and for a wide angle lens it is enough precision, but for the deep sky objects i found it hard to fix the laser accurately enough.
The tiny screw that holds the console doesn't provide enough stability and the laser pointer can be moved when the on off button pressed on it.
So my recommendation for future versions is that you improve that attachment mechanics there.
Other than that thanks again.
A pleased customer,