Knob version - MSM™ Rotator for Star Tracking, Motion Time-lapse & Panorama-
How to Choose the Ideal Gear for Your Astro-Landscape Photography?
Regarding the star pointer:
- If you are a new player, we recommend choosing the star pointer as a start. It's easier to do the polar alignment for new players. (Star Pointer's output is <1mw, please check above label)
- If you mainly play with a wide-angle lens, then the star pointer is enough and the most convenient for you.
- If you are new and have a low budget, you can just buy the Basic kit B to start.
- If you want one ready to shoot Astro kit, then you can buy the Pro kit B.
- If you are experienced, I suppose you've understood how much you can benefit from the Rotator's portability and it's straight forward design.
Do I need to buy the Polar Scope?
- If you play with a long lens, then better add the Polar Scope to do a more accurate polar alignment.
- If you are from Australia, then you should buy the Polar Scope due to it is prohibited in Australia to buy the laser pointer.
- If you may travel to shoot in Australia or some locations that do not allow laser pointer, then better have one Polar Scope for them.
- If you live in Australia, then buy the Basic Kit A to start.
- If you just want one ready to go Astro kit for your DSLR, then buy the Pro Kit A.
- The Complete kit is set up support all the above scenes, ready to go and all locations.
- We have a tutorial in our user manual, also we have a tutorial for Southern Hemisphere
- We are online every day to help, just shoot our Email/Messenger anytime.
Does this Tracker support my Camera?
- As a star tracker, it can support all cameras.
- Timelapse, Panorama mode can only work with: Nikon, Canon, Sony.
30 days full refund guarantee.
If you received a defective one, don’t worry, we will resend you a new one instantly. Up until now, the defective rate is within 1%.
If you do not want to buy it anymore within 30 days, return to us, and you will get a full refund, in this case, you just need to pay the returning shipping fee, it may cost $20 from your country to us.
1 Year quality guarantee
If it happens to malfunction, we will exchange a new one for you at our expense.
What Photographers Are Shooting with SiFo?
Photographer: Gilles Taochy
Photographer: Mark Green
Photographer: Arun Soman
Photographer: Mike Ridley
Check Mr.Alyn's Review from the UK
Check Mr.Gunther's Review from Germany:
Thanks to its small weight and dimension, it presents your already heavy bag more space and weight.
One Cable Fits All Your Cameras
Do not need different cables for your cameras. Check Quick SetupUltra Long Battery Life
Supports to take 3000 shots. This meets most of the daily usage.Passive Motorized Design
No confliction with your camera's built-in App, compatible with most cameras that has a hot shoe port. Check Why Passive DesignInnovative Worm Gear System
Size: 1.7" x 3.15" x 3.9" (4.3cm x 8cm x 9.9cm)
Weight: 1.01 lbs (450g)
Max Load: 3 Kg
Step Options: Star Tracking Mode (360° in 24hrs) | 0.05°/step, 0.075°/step, 0.1°/step, 0.125°/step | 2°/step(200mm), 9°/step(35mm)
Input: DC5.0V 1.0A Max
Battery Life: >= 24 hrs for star tracking / 3000 shots for time-lapse
Warranty: One Year
Charging Cable x1
1/4 to 3/8 Adapter x1