- Install "PolarisView" app on your phone.
- Get one MSM SiFo Polar Scope
- Attention: Only do polar alignment after you've installed your camera to avoid possible gesture change due to adding camera's weight.
- In order to do the most accurate Polar Alignment, we need the help of Polar Scope.
- Also at some situation we are not allowed to use star pointer.
- Install your camera and SiFo Rotator as below
4. Rotate MSM Polar Scope's reticle to horizontal and 0 o'clock is up.
That's to say the 3 and 9 o'clock line is horizontal.
Remind: The polar scope's eye piece can be screwed in and out to adjust the focus of the reticle.
5. Adjust Rotator's gesture to put the Polaris on the same circle position as the PolarisView App
6. It's done, you can shoot now.
Please check below photo for detail explanation.
- Throughout the year, Polaris will travel around the North Celestial Pole in a circle.
- Polaris position will change depends on the given time and location.